The French international attended Dortmund’s official team photo two weeks ago but missed the team’s training session last Thursday morning with Dortmund boss Peter Bosz revealing calls to the youngster have bounced back.
The 20-year-old has been strongly linked with a summer move to Barcelona, who have made a serious play since the departure of Brazilian Neymar to Paris Saint Germain last week.
Dembele is said to want to move to the Camp Nou, and it is now being reported by Diario Sport that he has agreed personal terms and that a deal is now just hours away.
Borussia’s CEO, Hans-Joachim Watzke, recently said that the French star could move, but only on Borussia Dortmund’s terms.
“We have had contacts with the player’s entourage as well as with Barcelona”, Watzke said on Sunday.
“We know what they want but we are in no rush. Dembélé can move to Barcelona this summer but he will only move if our conditions are met.”
Dortmund have previously told media that Dembele is not for sale, although various sources now claim that a deal worth £135m has been agreed.
Dembele scored ten goals in 49 appearances last season after arriving at the Bundesliga club from Rennes.
The French international would become Barca’s fifth summer signing after the arrival of Paulinho from Guangzhou Evergrande, Nelson Semedo from Benfica, Gerard Deulofeu from Everton and Marlon on a permanent deal.
Source: La Liga News