Afternoon all,

According to his agent, Sunderland goalkeeper Simon Mignolet will reject a new contract offer from the club if he is offered one. His agent also said that he didn’t think Mignolet will not remain with the Wearside club until his current contract expires in 2015, mainly down to the interest that Mignolet has generated from some of the Premier League’s top clubs like Liverpool, Arsenal and Manchester United

Stoke have released seven players including long-serving pair Rory Delap and Mamady Sidibe. The other five players who have been released are Jermaine Pennant, who spent the majority of the season at Championship side Wolves. Dean Whitehead, who made 30 appearances for the Potters last season. Matt Upson, who only played twice for Stoke and from then went on loan to Brighton for the remainder of the season. And finally Matthew Lund and Carlo Nash, who have both failed to make a first team appearance for the club this season

Fulham goalkeeper Mark Schwarzer has stated that he will reject a new contract offer from the club and will be leaving upon the arrival of new signing Maarten Stekelenburg who signed from Roma earlier this week. In his five years at Craven Cottage, Schwarzer was one of the clubs key players, and made 216 appearances. The 40-year-old will now be looking for a new club but sadly for Australian fans, he has said that he will not be moving back to the Australian A-League

Real Madrid president Florentino Perez has insisted that Portugese defender Pepe is not for sale, after it has been reported that both Manchester City and Chelsea are looking at signing the 30-year-old. After confirming that Pepe is not for sale, Perez then said that pair Cristiano Ronaldo and Iker Casillas will not be leaving the club in the summer

Jackson Martinez’s agent has claimed that his client is not having any discussions with Tottenham over a possible move in the summer and that Martinez is fully focused on his current club Porto and that he is more than happy to stay with the Portugese champions. Reports in the past week have suggested that Spurs have made a £20 million bid for the Columbian, who has scored 34 goals in just 39 appearances this term

Bayer Leverkusen’s general manager Rudi Voller has denied that a deal for Andre Schurrle has been concluded with Chelsea, after he had a meeting with new Chelsea’s new manager Jose Mourinho last night before Michael Ballack’s testimonial match, where Mourinho managed the World XI, who emerged victorious over Ballack’s team 4-3. The deal for Schurrle looks almost done though, as the player has agreed personal terms with Chelsea, all that needs to be done now is for Leverkusen and Chelsea to agree terms

Dundee United have accepted a bid of £750,000 for in-demand striker Johnny Russell from Derby, who he has now agreed personal terms with and will undergo a medical at the Championship club next Monday. With only a year to run on his contract, the 23-year-old had already revealed that he would not be signing a new contract with the SPL club

Walsall defender Dean Holden has signed a new one year contract with the club that will see him act as a player/coach. After joining from Rochdale last July, Holden has proved his worth to the Walsall management team and has now been rewarded with a new deal

Bristol City are close to signing Swindon defender Aden Flint, after a bid in the region of £300,000 was accepted for the 23-year-old. Since signing for the Robins in 2011, Flint has made 79 appearances, scoring eight goals

Morecambe have signed Macclesfield Town’s French defender Tony Diagne on a two-year contract

Bolton Wanderers have said that former Rangers midfielder Gregg Wylde has left the club, after his contract was cancelled by mutual consent